The Illustrated

The Illustrated
This is my band.

Monday 31 January 2011

A very late Happy new year!

Hello one and all and Happy new year. I have been so busy recently that I've not had a chance to update this, so many apologies. My new year was cut short as the police shut our party down at 2:30am. But no worries as we went to a friends flat about 20 minute walk/stagger away.

I've been doing a lot of music based work. Both with my band and private tutoring.

The band is going great. We have recorded two more tracks and set up a bandcamp:

http://theillustratedmusic.bandcamp.com/

We now have 4 tracks fully recorded. Enough for a demo EP! We are still in the studio writing more and more material and have the basis of two tracks for our first official EP. We are thinking of putting between 4 and 6 tracks on it, and releasing it ourselves. (Indie n that eh?)

Anyhoo, I'll save the rest for another time. I'm currently addicted to Minecraft so toodaloo!

Kerr

No comments:

Post a Comment